Postby Eugenics » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Eugenics

Postby Eugenics » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Bwoiiii this shit still slaps the serotonin synapses
Eugenics

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:21 pm

aububs wrote:good stuff, hufnagel

i expect that's the same maladroit from the old system corrupt crew

YES! it's kind of embarrassing how hyped this sort of shit gets me (especially around here), i need to move to a squat in the netherlands or something and live my truth
Gnome Sane

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 am

Eugenics wrote:

Realy like this one
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Feel the power.... I feel it everywhere... so real... so real... so real....

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:03 pm

I was so off my head at Berlin, why can't I just live like that

I killed everybdoy by saying I loved em and then saying "I know that I'm rolling to hell... but it's also true...."

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:27 pm

What are he best fabriclive albums? I'm downloading the Spankrock one now....

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:37 am

best 90s rave/hardcore inspired breakcore out there, needs to start playing out again :(
Gnome Sane

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:20 am

hixxy is the shit
Gnome Sane

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:16 pm

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Feel like my True Rave Self would have been able to come out in the 1988-1994 range
Last edited by Kenny on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby madness and chaos » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:27 pm

i need euros
Roberto Bolaño's chair

madness and chaos

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:29 pm

My work has a Summer Party instead of a Christmas party and they were playing Big Fun early in the night and I had to amp down my excitment when nobody else had ever heard of it

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:48 pm

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Dude post as much as you want, this is a thread about raving!

Above all we practice Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Oh wow, that's in Limmy's Show !

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:40 pm

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:37 pm

ravecooore
Gnome Sane

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Postby dusky » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:46 pm

BannedByAddisonAMA wrote:I was a junglist/breakbeat guy who pretended to be too cool back in the day, but kandi kids are the coolest subculture who give the least of a shit how cool anyone else is

man junglists are pretty consistently, solid, humble folks ime. classically trained ravers for the most part are pretty rad, but it can get a little dodgy when you get into

BannedByAddisonAMA wrote:shitty hippie festivals and the house/techno revival

dusky

Postby dusky » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:57 pm

dusky

Postby dusky » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm

dusky

Postby dusky » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:05 pm

blaring, creeping

dusky

Postby dusky » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:28 pm

i've had this in my shopping cart for a while and now they're down to 6.. but $60 shipped to me :( arrrrr

dusky

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:37 pm

dusky wrote:man junglists are pretty consistently, solid, humble folks ime. classically trained ravers for the most part are pretty rad, but it can get a little dodgy when you get into

you haven't really raved until you've had a late 40s guy in a wacky hat talk your ear off about how much better parties were back in the day, or that nothing now compares to old school white doves or mitsubishis (despite being very clearly mashed up beyond belief)

one of the most disturbed i've ever seen my brother was when one of these dudes was doing this whole thing to him by a fire pit at a club, except he was leaning in real close and whispering it all into his ear. the way he described it was full on anti-asmr, and he had to avoid him the rest of the night. visibly shaken lol
Gnome Sane

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:40 pm

BannedByAddisonAMA wrote:just lashing out lol

sad to see a bunch of lost kids too old to even muster an after party when the lights came on at 2:30

man, getting slowly more and more drained and depressed at an after party far away from home is like the whole point
Gnome Sane

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:43 pm

anyway, the uk needs another ketamine drought. i like it and all, but the difference in vibes at parties now (especially around bristol where it's basically an epidemic) is insanely different. kind of depressing to just phase out for half the night, or be around a bunch of zombies
Gnome Sane

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Postby Kenny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Edit: not a very PLUR post about having to make small talk with other AMericans at parties

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby aububs » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel wrote:

ravecooore

holy god
astonishing vigils

aububs

Postby aububs » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:39 pm

astonishing vigils

aububs

Postby dusky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Prof. Horatio Hufnagel wrote:
dusky wrote:man junglists are pretty consistently, solid, humble folks ime. classically trained ravers for the most part are pretty rad, but it can get a little dodgy when you get into

you haven't really raved until you've had a late 40s guy in a wacky hat talk your ear off about how much better parties were back in the day, or that nothing now compares to old school white doves or mitsubishis (despite being very clearly mashed up beyond belief)

one of the most disturbed i've ever seen my brother was when one of these dudes was doing this whole thing to him by a fire pit at a club, except he was leaning in real close and whispering it all into his ear. the way he described it was full on anti-asmr, and he had to avoid him the rest of the night. visibly shaken lol

:lol:

dusky

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley