core blimey ~ j-games dork thread (a place for friends)

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:01 pm

alright i dont get how weapon affinity works. one dual sword is fifteen attack points less than my current but has 15 percent affinity instead of zero. is that worth it?

also after fighting the main dino of the forest this game is fuckin brutal and idk if this is fun or not? ???? just permanent panic for over half an hour!

still haven't fainted yet tho. i did lots of reading and im v good at the no 1 rule of dont get hit. i mean most the time im doing 1 attack as i get angry at having to sharpen my sword all the time but here i am GETTIN GOOD
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:04 pm

im playing and yeah its fun with friends. u probly figure this out but you can lock on by pressing r3 and with some monsters you can move the stick to switch what body part ur targeting

milknight

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:06 pm

other monsters will def hurt it im not sure if they can kill each other though? either way if the monster dies you win

milknight

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:09 pm

ive gotten into capturing monsters now as u get lots of loot and dont have to worry about scraping shit urself before the clock runs out.

anyway im about to go capture an 'elder dragon' and im taking along a lot of 'demon drug'.

mittens my kitty is currently wearing a ladybug outfit.

i still think im the most slow person in the world to play this ie im in fear everytime of being timed out but slow n steady wins the race!!!!!

DRAGONS 666

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:18 pm

its really hard to time out ime. slow and steady served me well for the t rex dude. you should get psn although it might be hard to team up bc of timezones

milknight

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:19 pm

my cat is wearing this cute parka outfit i love him. i also love poogie but hes mean to me

milknight

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:19 pm

god i wish i was playing instead being at stupid boring work

milknight

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:40 pm

i got to 40 mins with one of the muddy high armour dudes : S

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:40 pm

had a bad time with the elder dragon due to the classic jrpg problem of 'WTF IS A MAGMACORE'. WHY HAVENT U EVEN MARKED IT. IT COULD BE ANY OF THESE THINGS. LOTS OF DIFFERENT THINGS ARE OUT TO GET ME RIGHT NOW. I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE OF THEM IS THE THING I NEED. WHY IS THIS TIMED. I CANT EVEN GOOGLE IT WITHOUT PANIC. FUCKIN MAGMACORE

DRAGONS 666

Postby mortimer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Yakuza Zero is overwhelming me. I feel like it'll never end.
mortimer

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:44 pm

I AM NOT DEALING WITH MONSTER HUNTER AND UR ANTI YAKUZA VIEWS AT THE SAME TIME

i feel like monster hunter would be a pretty bad game to play with friends as i would get lost somewhere when the monster goes on its idiot run and get very anxious and apologise but my anime club is v into it atm so i might join in.

i think the psn games atm are also psychopass and a telltale one so good weeb incentive.

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:44 pm

the real monster being hunted was me all along

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:47 pm

monster hunter is very clearly not the game for me but i made my bf buy it for me so i guess im stuck with it. gonna have an anxiety attack before this is over. will i ever get good? most likely not!

DRAGONS 666

Postby gambra » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:55 pm

I have a couple of the Monster Hunters on 3DS and yeah its not my kind of game at all. It's just far too grindy of a game for me. I get that's the point, you're supposed to do a few missions while on a bus or train or whatever but I couldn't stand it. I'll probably still end up playing it on PC though.
THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra

virtuous wrote:lol imagine if your dad ran hpn

gambra

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 pm

i dont have issues with grindy i just like a nice story and not non stop high attention roll ur life away big battles

i like doing the idiot fetch quests for the ripped cat just so i can c a l m down for a bit.

DRAGONS 666

Postby gambra » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 pm

That chibi mobile version of Final Fantasy XV is out next week actually, still holding out for the PC version which isn't out til March.
THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra

virtuous wrote:lol imagine if your dad ran hpn

gambra

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:58 pm

it also seems a lot easier to just upgrade ur gear to get decent stats rather than kill the latest boss three times for the mats to make new gear

DRAGONS 666

Postby mortimer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:17 pm

dragons69 wrote:I AM NOT DEALING WITH MONSTER HUNTER AND UR ANTI YAKUZA VIEWS AT THE SAME TIME

i feel like monster hunter would be a pretty bad game to play with friends as i would get lost somewhere when the monster goes on its idiot run and get very anxious and apologise but my anime club is v into it atm so i might join in.

i think the psn games atm are also psychopass and a telltale one so good weeb incentive.

I'm actually really loving Yakuza. I'm just worried I'm going to burn myself out on the series if I try to enjoy every feature of this game. There's so many mini games and side quests. I have to do every side quest. They're all so fun and zany... the one where the guy can't cross a bridge because of his obnoxious jacket brought the laughs.
mortimer

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:31 pm

dragons69 wrote:i got to 40 mins with one of the muddy high armour dudes : S

do u use the quick item wheel thing? i found this made it easier to be aggressive and run away use a potion real quick rather than just scrolling back and forth thru the menu while panicking

milknight

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:33 pm

dragons69 wrote:it also seems a lot easier to just upgrade ur gear to get decent stats rather than kill the latest boss three times for the mats to make new gear

yeah doing lots of bounties and making ur armor better helps alot

milknight

Postby marble » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:33 pm

dragons69 wrote:im a massive wuss ie get scared in some zelda dungeons and idk i was fine with doki doki. has guro manga ruined me? stay tuned!

apparently her dad said she should play hatoful boyfriend as a palate cleanser. wanna meet that dad

re: monster hunter. i made the decision to buy it yesterday but it's sold out everywhere that offers it for $95 nzd (even online!) and the place that accepts trades was sold out. also they're charging full $120 for the digital version? what a joke. should've preordered!

marble

Postby milknight » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:33 pm

i love monster hunter. i almost wish they didnt even try to have a story thos since its so bad/dumb

milknight

Postby figaro » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:46 pm

mortimer wrote:
dragons69 wrote:I AM NOT DEALING WITH MONSTER HUNTER AND UR ANTI YAKUZA VIEWS AT THE SAME TIME

I'm actually really loving Yakuza. I'm just worried I'm going to burn myself out on the series if I try to enjoy every feature of this game. There's so many mini games and side quests. I have to do every side quest.They're all so fun and zany... the one where the guy can't cross a bridge because of his obnoxious jacket brought the laughs.

lol I just did that one and it had me dying

I put it down for awhile after getting sidetracked with other games but yeah I'm the same....I just gotta do all the dang side stories and play the mini games so this is gonna take me ages to finish. love it though.

figaro

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 am

im at my bfs going out to a show and i think it clicked, i just wanna get good .___.

in the coral highlands now and focusing on being a mining powerhouse and get some elemental weapons although the idea of upgrading weapons so i need to go through the basic mats over and over again when i want seperate weapons for each element is doin my head in.

also grinded that idiot big dino in the forest for about three hours and can do him in 20 mins now.

DRAGONS 666

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 am

anyway yakuza 0 is goty for 2017. my fave quests were teaching the fake punks to be real punks and the bdsm lady. i would pay decent dollars for a fully developed side hostess game.

DRAGONS 666

Postby why why why why why why » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:52 am

why why why why why why

Postby milknight » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:21 am

How do i get poogie to love me

milknight

Postby mortimer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 am

i uploaded the new panzer dragoon saga arranged soundtrack to '18 leak thread

it's got amazing album art

can't believe it's never been remade. game is an all-time great. aesthetic is amazing.
mortimer

Postby Kenny » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:26 am

Panzer Dragoon Saga is one of those dream games I'd love to play and never will

That picture is amazing

I wanna die and go to JRPG heaven
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby mortimer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:27 am

I got really lucky. I bought a brand new Saturn for $50 at Sears with bar mitzvah money and that coincided with the release of both Burning Rangers and Panzer Dragoon Saga, two of the rarest and most expensive Saturn games released in the States. I unfortunately sold both when I was in college. :(
mortimer

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley