do you understand the appeal of the Real Housewives?

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Franco » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:04 pm

Yeah Carole was the only one that really cared. Bethenney did some bare minimum caring (but then all that great work in Puerto Rico).

There was some article that I dug up with convincing arguments to reveal what were likely the votes from all Housewives nationwide. Not surprising and upsetting stuff.
Franco

Postby scrambled » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:09 pm

yeah i wonder how that show will be like without at least some semblance of a caring person or humanity, y'know? like hot take: dorinda is funny but ultimately very troubling/unpleasant for me to watch. remember that scene where she was so blitzed and like critiquing bethenny's PR charity to her and her partners' faces? and yet denies any substance abuse, etc.

franco i highly suggest you get on the potomac train - chugga chugga choo choo
scrambled

Postby Franco » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Remember I’m the Berkshires when Dorinda, in an effort to distract from a fight and make a joke of herself, planted her face in the birthday cake but the candles were lit and she burned her eyebrow lol.

Ok I’m gonna dip my toe into the Potomac. Is that not highly political?
Franco

Postby Franco » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:21 pm

That charity meeting was soooo bad
Franco

Postby Lowercase Tea » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:23 pm

Potomac is completely wonderful. And I’d be surprised if any of them weren’t democrats.
Lowercase Tea

Postby Marx & Engels » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Bethenny always sucked so her leaving is great news.

They've had other people who fit that same sort of "approaching a reasonable human being" role who I've liked a lot more (Carole and Heather), so I would assume they could add someone new to balance things out. Although I guess they're already starting filming so maybe finding another cast member would be hard on such short notice?
Marx & Engels

Postby scrambled » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:04 pm

I was watching old reunions on Hulu and I forgot how much I enjoyed Heather (and Kristen tbh). yes i enjoy watching old reunions, it's like clip shows, time capsule, and nonstop good fights. I also really enjoy watching reunions for shows i don't even watch like Married to Medicine because you're like parachuted in media-res, have to gain your bearings/context .
scrambled

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....